6 Resources to Help Teachers Organize Their Lives
If you’re a busy teacher (redundant, I know), and your resolution for this year is to become more organized, the following resources will help you in your quest:
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- Lifehacker: 88 Tech Tricks to Turbocharge Your Day by Gina Trapani
- The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play by Neil Fiore
- 43 Folders – The best personal productivity site on the net. Be sure to see the following articles: Inbox Zero; Getting Started with “Getting Things Done”; A Year of Getting Things Done
- Lifehacker – Another essential site for organizational tips
- Teaching Smarter – Organizational tips by Sandy LaBelle designed specifically for teachers. Read some of her techniques and sample chapters from her books.